Friday, August 22, 2014

An Email From Hannah



Hello, Alia! Let me introduce my self. My name is Hannah. I know your name from my friend, Caroline. She told me that you sent her an email telling her that you would like to have more pen pals from the US. I’d better tell you be your E-pal. You sound really cool!
I guess I’d better tell you something about myself first. I’m 16 years old and I attend Thomas Edision High School here in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA. I have two brothers and two half sisters and I’m the middle child. My father died a few years ago so my mother runs the house and the family business. My father was a barista.
I have lots of hobbies. I like music-mostly classical music and folk music – but I don’t play an instrument . I like sports, especiallytennis and basketball. At school I’m in the basket ball team and I speed most of my extra - curricular time playing basket ball. I’m into animals very much. My sister and I have three dogs, a rabbit and an iguana. They need lots of attention as you can imagine. At school, I have many Hmong friends who were not fully fluent in English. Their family moved here from Asia. I enjoy talking to them about our different  cultures. My favorite subjects at school are art and geography. I think I’d like to become a park ranger when I graduate, perhaps work for the National Parks Service.
I haven’t got much interest in fashion, although we have “Mall of America,’the biggest mall in Minnesota. We can reach the mall very easily. A commuter train runs very 15 minutes, buses also come from different directions. We can also drive to the mall. It’s much faster than going there by train or by bus.
I don’t like reding but I love drawing and painting. How about you? Please drop me a line, Alia! Can’t wait to hear from you!

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komentar boleh tapi tetep memegang teguh norma2 yang berlaku,belajar menghargai, dan saling menghormati

TENTANG NASA SUPER TRACE MINERAL

  NASA Super Trace Mineral NASA Super Trace Mineral adalah suplemen mineral terlengkap yang mengandung 76 unsur mineral makro & mikro ...